Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Birthday Noah
What can I say I am a week behind, but I did get it done:) Here is Noah's birthday montage. You will notice it does not start with a picture of him as a newborn because he joined our family when he was 4 years and 10 months old. As you know we turned to adoption to add to our family when infertility took the option of giving birth to any more children away from us. We were blessed with Sarah and Jacob as soon as they were born. When we felt it was time to adopt again we decided to adopt a child who was older, in foster care and hard to adopt. After many ups and downs and a long wait Noah joined our family. I chose the first song that plays in his montage because it talks about older children who need a forever home. Noah also has a diagnosis of Infantile Autism. I always said that I felt I could bond and care for any child as my own except for a child with Autism. The Lord works in mysterious ways and here I am the mother of a child with Autism. We are so thankful that Noah is a part of our eternal family. He says thank you for loving me every day through his beautiful smile. He is safe, happy, needed and loved. I hope you enjoy his birthday tribute. We love ya Little guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you are amazing and so are your children. happy birthday noah!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Noah!!
happy birthday Noah...i miss being your teacher. love the movie Rachel!!!! He is a cutie!
oh and Mike's talk on Sunday was excellent! I really enjoyed it will you tell him that for me! Thanks love you!
Happy Birthday to Noah! The montage you made is a beautiful tribute to him.
Post a Comment