First I have to say to my fellow bloggin buddies that I am trying to catch up on your blogs and look forward to them.
We made it!!!!! When I say we I mean WE. Mike and the kids worked so hard to help me so that I could be in class 48 hours a week and study whenever I got the chance. I had help from my mom and dad when kids needed rides and one night paid for us to get take out so I would not have to cook. Thanks mom and dad! My sister Liz and friend Josie called often to check on me. My sister-in-law Gail took Sarah and KAty to the waterpark one day so they could have some summer fun. I had help from great friends that brought gifts of encouragement. One gift included much needed diet coke and chocolate chip cookies, Thanks Kirsten! Another gift was a delicious home cooked meal from a friend who has just as much on her plate as I do if not more, Thanks Karen! I had great instructors and have made some new friends.
This next six weeks we only have class on Fridays then a week long clinical out of town at the State Mental Hospital.
I missed my husband and children so much! Jacob and Hannah had the hardest time with me being at school. Jacob is growing up though because I was able tell him "mommy is going to school in the morning" or "mommy will be home when you wake up in the morning" and he understood and did not get mad at me when I got home. This was not the case for Hannah she has learned to yell at me and give me the cold shoulder when I get home.LOL
Looking back at this past 6 weeks I was able to see the hand of my Heavenly Father guiding me and giving me help and encouragement that I needed.
3 comments:
Whewwwww! Sounds like a crazy summer! I wish we were closer so we could help more. It will be SO worth it in the end. We are proud of you!
---Allison
Cool. I guess I'm a little slow, becuase I knew you were back in school but I did not realize it was this intense!!!! I feel bad now that I didn't think to help somehow....but so glad that many others did! Love ya, Lois PS Hang in there it sounds like you are almost done!
Wow, you have been so busy! I'm sure it was so much hard work!
Post a Comment