Family

Wordle: family

Saturday, August 23, 2008

IT"S ONLY SIX WEEKS!!!!!!!!

I was enrolled in Anatomy and Physiology II, Chemistry and a Math class Spring 08 semester. When Jacob was so sick I withdrew from these classes so I could care for him. I got this brilliant idea to take two of these classes this summer in the second six week semester! My thinking was this, it will be a crazy six weeks but then I will be done and I won't have to worry about school until June 2009, when I start my program. Well little did I know what all was going to be taking place in this six week period. This is where I will list many but not all of the things that happened that led me to be on the verge of asking for a room with padded walls. Note not everything was bad, there were alot of good, fun things that took place but as you will see from the list, just a few too many.
-There was Youth Conference for Ashley
-Ashley's 16th birthday, which meant a friend party at the house and a day of shopping with me
-Four Doctor's appointments for the kids
-Dad was in the hospital and had two surgical procedures
-Mom went to the ER for her heart and was in the hospital soon after dad came home
-One day Hannah's nurse could not come
-One day Jacob's nurse could not come
-Missionaries for Dinner
-Katy's 13th birthday party with Mike on call again and a day of shopping with me
-Mike on call 5 times including having to stay late on the evenings of each of the girls parties
-Sarah had a very traumatic dental appointment in which she had a tooth pulled
-4 Anatomy & Physiology II lecture tests
-2 Anatomy & Physiology II lab tests
-One Comprehensive Final that included 40% of A&P I info(it had been a year since I had this course)
-5 Math tests
-1 comprehensive Math final
-5 actual hours at the school in,the early, am for A&P II four days a week
-3 hours at the school in the evening four days a week
I have to say we got through it, barely!
After all is said and done I am glad I finished these classes and now I only have two more classes I can take for my BSN without actually being in a program.
I hope that I have learned to never say the words IT'S ONLY SIX WEEKS again.

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Wow!! What an amazing ride you've been on. I am glad to hear you made it through. Take care.