Wow, it has been a long time since my last post and as usual a lot has happened. My sister Liz and her children Anna and Dylan came to visit for three weeks. In June Dad had a heart attack and since he is the one who takes care of Mom and the house, she came to help out. We all had such a great visit while they were here. It was great to see Mom so happy and she even came with us to the zoo, Fossil Rim, and the bookstore in Dallas. My sister and I had fun staying up late talking, running errands, taking the kids swimming, etc. Let just say even the simple day to day things are more fun when you are with your sister. I wish she lived closer!!!! The top picture of the giraffe is a special reminder for Liz. I was driving and she was in the passenger seat when I coaxed the giraffe into our van. Liz felt this was to close for comfort, but I am sure (in hindsight) she is glad for up close and personal meeting.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Where does the time go????
Wow, it has been a long time since my last post and as usual a lot has happened. My sister Liz and her children Anna and Dylan came to visit for three weeks. In June Dad had a heart attack and since he is the one who takes care of Mom and the house, she came to help out. We all had such a great visit while they were here. It was great to see Mom so happy and she even came with us to the zoo, Fossil Rim, and the bookstore in Dallas. My sister and I had fun staying up late talking, running errands, taking the kids swimming, etc. Let just say even the simple day to day things are more fun when you are with your sister. I wish she lived closer!!!! The top picture of the giraffe is a special reminder for Liz. I was driving and she was in the passenger seat when I coaxed the giraffe into our van. Liz felt this was to close for comfort, but I am sure (in hindsight) she is glad for up close and personal meeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment