Family

Wordle: family

Monday, September 22, 2008

17 Wonderful years!!!!




This weekend Mike and I will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary. I have been very blessed to have Mike as my best friend as well as my husband. Many days it still feels like we are newlyweds. We have shared in countless experiences together. Many full of joy and some not so easy. We can honestly say that we are closer and know each other better because of them. I am so thankful for the knowledge that my marriage will not end when we die, we will be together forever. I cannot wait to see what the next 17 years will bring!

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

Have a happy anniversary Rachel and Mike!

---Allison

K said...

Congrats! I have nominated you for an awesome blog award (but you have to stop by my site and pick it up!)

kirsten

P.S. Watch out for sharks (hee hee!)