Family

Wordle: family

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Three Phantoms



I love Broadway Musicals! When I was about 12 my foster sister, Jan took my sister and I to see the musical Annie at the Denver Theatre, it was my first musical. This is where my love for Musicals started. My favorite musical is Phantom of the Opera. Fort Worth Symphony Pops series had The Three Phantoms in concert this past weekend. So for my birthday Mike bought us tickets. It was a fantastic evening. The symphony played along as each Phantom sang songs from several Broadway hits and then they finished up with music from The Phantom of the Opera. I found another fan today. As I was doing some chores around the house I played my Phantom. Jacob smiled and danced around the house as the music played. Ashley and Sarah just rolled their eyes and said not this CD again.

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

Love it!!! I'm so glad you were able to go. That was a very special thing for Mike to do!!! And I love that Jacob loved it. I'm jealous!