Family

Wordle: family

Monday, October 27, 2008

Matt and Ashley



Ashley and Matt met through a mutual friend. They have been texting, emailing, IMing, and talking to each other for about 3 months. He lives over 5 hours away so an actual date was not possible. This past Saturday Matt, his mom and his sister drove all the way up to Fort Worth so Matt and Ashley could go to the youth dance together and finally meet in person. Matt officially asked Ashley out and gave her a beautiful promise ring. Mike and I had a great time visiting with Matt's mom, Wendi, she is a very warm caring person, and a very good mother. Matt's dad had to work and was not able to come. Katy and Amber,his sister, are close in age and have alot in common. They plan on coming back up to visit us in November. Mike also told Ashley that he would even drive her down to see Matt. It was a nice weekend spent meeting a great family.

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

Aren't they beautiful together! Congratulations Ashley!

I thought Noah did awesome in the Primary Program I love being his teacher!