Friday, November 7, 2008
Halloween 2008
Here are our Halloween pictures. Ashley put her costume together. Katy wanted me to make this dress so the day before I put it together it ended up ok considering I made it without a pattern. Sarah chose to be a darling hot pink witch. Noah and Jacob do not like dressing up these days so they wore a halloween shirt and we sprayed their hair red, boy was this messy! Mike had to bath Jacob and get all the red out while we went to the church party. Hannah did not dress up but her trick is that she is now standing up in her bed or playpen all by herself for short periods of time. Everyone had fun at the ward party and then Katy and Ashley went with their friends to a party on the 31st. Ashley, Sharin and I watched a scary movie later that night. Fun Times. I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great Video....loved all your costumes even the shirts and red hair! WhooHoo that Hannah is standing in her bed...that is awesome! Thanks to your girls for helping at the Trunk or Treat! It made all the difference!
Post a Comment