Family

Wordle: family

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Jacob Michael!!!



We are so thankful to be celebrating Jacob's 8th birthday and it ended up being a week long celebration. First Ms. Heather brought a gift from his school teachers and therapists(who also happen to be part of the family :-) Then on Thursday Ms Martha, Ms. Laurie and Ms. Lynne came over with 8 big yellow(Jacob's favorite color)balloons and a bright birthday cake. We all sang Happy Birthday and ate cake while Ms. Lynne secretly kept giving Jacob more and more frosting-everyone was just so happy that he would play in the frosting even though he can not eat the cake. Then Friday night we had planned to go bowling but Stanley was sick. Because Jacob still wanted to go somewhere I loaded up the five oldest and we took him to the mall to ride on a few rides and then went up and down the escalator. Monday night we finally got to go bowling and play games at Main Event. We love to go there because they have a special ramp so Jacob can bowl too. Pictures of his week long birthday are included in his montage above. I hope you enjoy watching! Love ya Jake!!!

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Awesome video! And Happy Birthday to Jacob! I loved watching it in fact I watched it twice! My Dad said his favorite part of the Primary Program was watching Jacob be so happy doing his sign language part! Everyone in the Ward loves you and your family! I loved seeing the progression of laying to sitting to standing it was great!

Unknown said...

Hi! This is Hillary (maiden name Martin). I found your blog through Kirsten's. Your children are all growing up!

heidi @ ggip said...

Lovely video. Thanks for sharing! And Happy Birthday to Jacob!

I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll. Found you via your email to the cdls-kids group.

Misty said...

LOVE the pictures! happy belated b-day to your precious jacob!

misty! :)