
I love this time of year when we think about and voice to others the many things we are thankful for. The CDLS Blog Challenge for this week is "What are you Thankful for?"
I am thankful for...
...my knowledge that I am a child of a Heavenly Father who loves me and blesses me on a daily basis.
...a wonderful husband, Mike who also happens to be my best friend!
...all of my beautiful children~Nate&Jenny, Ashley, Katy, Sarah, Noah, Jacob and Hannah.
...the joys and trials of being a parent, without the trials the joys would not be as rich.
...wonderful parents who are always there for me.
...my in-laws for raising a wonderful son and for all the love and support they gave us when they were on this earth.
...my brothers and their wonderful wives and families
...my sister,her friendship, and her wonderful husband and family
...for friends old and new
...my church family and all of their love and support
...all of my children's teachers and therapists
...modern medicine and wonderful doctors because without it Jacob, Hannah and Ethan would not be here today.
...my Faith.
...the support I get from my CDLS family.
...my freedoms and the opprtunity to live in this great nation.
...my knowledge that families are forever
...music
...good books
...date nights with my hubby
...shopping with my girls
and last but not least for modern technology allowing me to share my thoughts and feelings and read each of yours as well.
6 comments:
You are such an awesome girl and I am so glad that I'm not "intimidated" by you anymore!
Kirsten
P.S. LOVE the wordles!
Very nice! You are such a great example to me...you keep me going and I always love reading your blog, or talking to you at church, or when you were my visiting teacher...etc....I just appreciate you and your unfailing friendship!
hi Rachel! thank you for stopping by my blog! love your word cloud too!! (i tried wordle, but i couldn't make it bigger!) so i went with picnik, which is a lot longer!!
i have seen your posts on yahoo, and look forward to getting to know you! i have been meaning to stop by your blog sooner!
i hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!
Fabulous list. I have to second the idea of the medical knowledge. My Blue wouldn't be here without them either.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Great list! I agree with you about technology...so wonderful -it allows us to connect with our extended CdLS family in ways not possible in the past :-)
Hi Rachel! I love your things you are thankful for word cloud ~ very creative! Thank you for stopping by our blog ~ I look forward to getting to know you and your beautiful family!
Post a Comment