Thursday, March 19, 2009
Spring Break
This week is spring break and it has been so nice not having to be any where at a certain time. The kids and I have enjoyed relaxing, but poor Mike had to go to work all week. There were not many surgeries posted for the week so he has come home early most days. Today we all went to the park to play and enjoy the beautiful Spring-like weather. Ashley and Katy went for a walk and Ashley took these photos. Sarah, Noah, Jacob and I played on the playground while Mike and Hannah hung out in the shade. Jacob laughed out loud as we swang together on the swing, Noah was getting really good at the monkey bars(with mom's help of course :). Sarah loved being outside and was a big help to her brothers as they all played together. I tried to swing Hannah on the swings but that did not last very long. She is still kinda grumpy from the changes after her surgery. All in all a beautiful fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
LOVE the spring pics! :)
I agree it is a great spring photo! i hope you all got to enjoy a lovely week:)
that sounds wonderful!!! I'm so glad you all have a great time and a great week! You so deserve it!
Sounds like a fabulous relaxing time, to take in all the beautiful things that nature gives us! Glad to hear Hannah is home and seems to be on the mend. A really nice little story to read :)
Great photo! Sounds like you all had a great time at the park!
Ashley takes awesome photos!! Happy Spring! :)
Post a Comment