Saturday, May 2, 2009
A fun date with my Honeybear
In our house we are Chicago Cubs fans. This started mainly because Mike loves the team and the rest of us have joined him along the way. We started a family tradition that surrounds the Cubs opening game. We have hot dogs and ice cream sundaes. Mike and Noah wear their cubs hats and we watch the game. The older girls usually loose interest in actually watching the game after a few innings, but then they ask who won in the end.
Since the Cubs don't play in our town Mike and I went to see the Rangers play the White Sox last night. After the game on Friday nights they have firework display to music it was great! It was fun to be at a major league game and even more fun to be on a date with Mike. Ashley and Katy watched the little kids so we could go and we had alot of fun. They are the best :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That sounds like it was really fun! I'm sure the fireworks were an added bonus!
Also, I wanted to let you know that I am hosting a CdLS awareness contest and wanted the CdLS (and all) bloggers to know that you are more than welcome to enter as well! Have a great Sunday!
How great for you two!!!!! I'm glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment