Family

Wordle: family

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ashley Graduated from Early Morning Seminary





I have homeschooled Ashley since the 6th grade and she was able to graduate last summer. Since she graduated a year early she decided to attend a local college full time this past year. She recently graduated from Seminary, which means 4 years of getting up at 5:30 am and going to church to learn about the scriptures. I am so proud of her. It is exciting to see my oldest growing into a young woman but it also is hard to realize my baby girl will be 18 in one month. I love her more than she will ever know and I am so proud of her!

4 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

What a very accomplished young woman! Congrats to her!

Lois Brown said...

She is a beautiful young woman! So proud of all she is doing! Congrats Ashley and Mom!

The Curtis Family said...

I think you are WONDERFUL Ashley! I love the pictures (and you, of course)! :)

K said...

Ashley just flat out ROCKS!!! She is such an amazing young woman and I think that you are an amazing mom, as well, and I am so glad that we are friends

And now, I am going to have to go take a panic pill or something now that I realize how close Ashley is to being 18 - how did that happen!!!