Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Long over due vacation to South Padre
We have not been on a vacation for three years due to school and Jacob's long stay in the hospital two years ago. We love going to the beach. This year we went to South Padre and stayed in a three bedroom condo on the beach. It was so relaxing and everyone had a great time. The kids loved to swim in the pool, swim in the ocean and taking long walks on the beach. Mike and I went on a date one night. We took a walk on the boardwalk and saw many species of birds and even saw an alligator in the wild. Then we walked to the Bay side and watched the sun set. The whole trip was fun and totally relaxing. I am already wishing we could go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that sounds like a lot of fun! I am glad that you were able to do it. Miss you guys!
---Allison
Wow, it looks beautiful there, how could you not enjoy something so lush!!! Woohoo!
Post a Comment