Family

Wordle: family

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let the classes begin

I guess Thursdays are becoming my official post days. This past week has been fun and busy all rolled in to one. On Monday I started back to school. I am down to my final three prerequisite classes for my BSN. I am taking Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology II and Algebra. I have to go to the campus for the A&P lab and lecture and for the Chemistry Lab. I am so thankful that we have private duty nurses coming to care for Hannah and Jacob on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We have been very blessed with wonderful nurses! I felt really guilty at first having someone else care for my children because "it is my job". But by letting go and getting help I am a better mother. The girls and I have been able to go to the gym on a regular basis and I could not have made it through last semester's courses without the help.

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Rachel:

Sounds like you are very busy. Good luck with school and tell your family "hi" for us....

Tim and Allison