This life is filled with joys and sorrows, good times and trials. A couple of weeks ago we asked our friends and family members to please remember our son Jacob in their prayers on Fast Sunday. Jacob will be having a major surgery this month and I know the power of prayer is strengthened with fasting. I am thankful to those who included Jacob in their fast. I know he will have the strength to get through this trial and we will also have the strength to help him through it. Because Jacob was born with Cornelia DeLange Syndrome he has faced more trials than a little guy should have to face. Yet he is so filled with joy and happiness and he has brought our family joy that is unmeasurable! Ashley took these photos today and they show what a happy young man he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment