Family

Wordle: family

Friday, December 19, 2008

Nate and Jenny



We just got a package from our son and daughter-in-law. I was so happy it contained some recent pictures of them both. They live in Oregon and it is hard for us to get there to see them with our little ones. We miss them soooooo very much!!!!! The last time we were able to see them was when we drove up for their wedding two years ago. They are working hard and we are so proud of them and all they do.
We are so happy they have each other.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that slideshow of Sarah! It seems like my last memory of her was when I was babysitting and she must have been 3 or 4- I kept telling her to get back in bed! I can't believe how much all of your children have grown up, especially Jacob.

Lois Brown said...

Awesome! I don't believe I have ever seen a picture of your oldest so fun to get to know them through pictures!

Rachelle said...

I'm sorry you don't get to see your son and daughter-in-law very often. It's nice you are able to keep in touch with them. Great photo! Happy Holidays!

Misty said...

Rachel, just wanted you to know that i received my gift!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!! I am going to enjoy a cinnamon dolce latte while i do the grocery shopping tomorrow!! and i drank some tea in the mug tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! and i posted about it! hope you're well!