I can not believe it has almost been a month since my last post. We had a great Christmas but several were sick, having eight people at home makes the bug seem to hang around. Then we went out of town for the new year. We had a great time with our friends The Allens~Thanks Wendi and Lindsey. When we returned I found that my dad was in the hospital. I am so happy he is doing so much better!
I did not even get my Christmas decorations put up until last week.
But my motto for 2009 is less stress. Every day brings with it stresses but I hope to deal with these little monsters in a more positive manner this year. I am already feeling less stress because I do not have to take any college courses this semester. I received by Associates of Arts this month and now I can relax until my transition program starts in June.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I know you have worked hard for your degree! Loved being with you at the baby shower! I'm glad you are taking the "less stress" attitude! It's a good one.
I'm glad you have a bit of a break from school.
It is HARD not to get stressed out, but it is a great goal!
I am glad you get a little break. Heaven knows you deserve one. I am sending your little "gift" soon. Watch for it. Also, those are totally cute pics of Jacob!
Post a Comment