Family

Wordle: family

Friday, January 30, 2009

New pictures of my children

 
Posted by Picasa


I am so happy about how these turned out. It is not easy getting good pictures of this wonderful bunch. I do have to say they are an adorable bunch. :)

6 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

No wonder you are happy how they turned out! They are fantastic! I love the way the boys have matching shirts and the girls are all wearing pink.

A photo that was definitely worth the work!

Lois Brown said...

Wow, those pictures are awesome! I would be happy too! they are beautiful and you have a beautiful family as well! I'm so excited for you! I know how much work a family photo session is and I only have 1 to worry about so with you having 3 Wow! These are wonderful and so worth the headache and stress of preparation! Whoohoo!

Mrs Chicken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deni aka Mrs Chicken said...

Rachel, they are gorgeous photos! What a wonderful way to finish off that magical experience you all had that day!

thank you also for sharing your story with me, you are an inspirational woman, and you have a beautiful and special family, i look forward to reading about the adventures yet to come.

The Curtis Family said...

Wow! They turned out great. I am terrible about getting family photos taken. It takes so much work and always ends up stressing me out. Maybe this Spring when Ethan can come out of isolation we'll give it a try. You are brave to have ventured there. They are beautiful.

Misty said...

LOVE THEM! those turned out so great! beautiful family!!