I was tagged by K which means I am not doing my job of keeping the vanilla cokes coming. I love ya anyway girl.
10 Honest things about me.
1- I lived in one of the Osmond's(Donny and Marie)homes and even met mom and pop Osmond. It was in Huntsville, UT
2- I attended 9 different schools in three different states from grades K-12.
3- I am an insomniac who loves to sleep.
4- I love to shop but only buy it if it is on sale.
5- I played the clarinet in sixth grade.
6- I Hate doing Laundry. This is not good because there is always laundry to do at
this house.
7- My closet is always the messiest place in my home. It is so bad, it is a walk in closet and you can't even step inside it. (This drives Mike crazy~he is a neat freak)
8- When I worked in a county ER I could find fetal heart tones when no one else could. This skill was appreciated by moms to be who were there because they were in an accident or because they were having problem pregnancies.
9- My first car accident~I was 16 and I backed out of a parking space and hit a stop sign. My second car accident~ I was backing out of our circulair driveway in our big blue van and I ran over my parked car. My poor dad fixed all of these mistakes.
10- I hate seeing pictures of myself because the image I see in the mirror is so different than the real thing.
Whew that was not as easy as it seems.
The rules are to tag 6 people. So I say, "tag, you're it" to:
Allison
Chloe
Ashley
They are relatives so they have to love me even though they have been tagged.
2 comments:
See you are so perfect you can't even tell 10 things that are scary or bad about yourself...you are so cute!
I kept thinking that it was 10 things you may not know about me, so it is not perfection it is confusion.LOL I never tell people about my closet either it truly is scary.
Post a Comment