Family

Wordle: family

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Gift from Africa



In December I signed up on my sister-in-law Allison's Blog to play a "Pay it Forward" game. I have really enjoyed playing this game and had fun when I paid it forward to three of my blogging buddies. Allison went to Africa on a medical mission later that month, so she got her pay it forward players gifts from Africa. I received my gift this past week. I have really enjoyed reading her posts that journal her trip. It is really nice to have this bag that was made in one of the villages she was in. Thanks Allison
If you would like to read about her trip you can at
www.ethanjamescurtis.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

What a nice gift! I'm glad she remembered you on her adventure! Wow!

heidi @ ggip said...

That gift was definitely worth the wait. How wonderful to have something special from around the world.

Misty said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!