Life around here this past 10 days has been crazy. I will post about some of the positive things that have happened as soon as Little Miss Hannah gets home from her surgeries and hospital stay. She will be having her surgery tomorrow at 9am. She is having her tonsils and adenoids removed, her Nissen repaired, and a hernia repair. Each of these procedures will make her feel better, she will be able to breath better and she won't have to sit upright with slow feedings.
Each of us has been anxious and worried because of our experience with Jacob last year, so our home teachers from our church came over tonight and gave Hannah, each of the girls, Mike, and I a blessing of comfort. These prayers were very powerful and gave each of us comfort and we feel very positive about tomorrow's surgery. It helps to have many friends and family members praying for her surgery to go well and for her to some through it all and come home.
Thank you for your prayers! I will keep you posted on Miss Hannah.
3 comments:
I am thinking of you all today. Keep us updated when you are able.
praying and thinking of you all! sending lots of calm, positive vibes your way!
So glad you Home Teachers did that! Your whole family has been and will be in our prayers!
Post a Comment